Bad95gt

So you admit you you scammed him 6-7 years ago.
it was being sarcastic! as i cant believe he said something like that!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

paypal just dont get involved until you ****ing do something...you a scammer and you need your ass beat....u keep doing what your doing it will happen....

TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY THIS BISH....WE SHOULD ALL RENT A PARTY BUS AND TRAVEL DOWN TO BEAT HIS ASS....THOSE THAT JUST WANNA JOIN CAN TO.

paypal just dont get involved until you ****ing do something...you a scammer and you need your ass beat....u keep doing what your doing it will happen....
TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY THIS BISH....WE SHOULD ALL RENT A PARTY BUS AND TRAVEL DOWN TO BEAT HIS ASS....THOSE THAT JUST WANNA JOIN CAN TO.
well shows how much you know about paypal...you know all this talking by you sure shows alot about you.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

am i the scammer? NUFF SAID..im done...just get **** straight before your name is ****ed man...enjoy the ipod.
whenever you get through...i didnt contact paypal about anything..dispute,claim , etc....

scammer all the way man...as stated in his forsale thread today i sold him an ipod and he recieved it and all and still made a claim on paypal saying he never recieved it...**** i still have all teh pms about the **** thing....
i sold bad95gt a touchscreen and now i have a lil paypal action against me..which is confusing..
I'm in the mix with this dude as well he posted a F/S-F/T add, I had a nice laptop traded him for 2 dvd decks, yet to be shipped he keeps telling me that I'm not getting his updates and tracking numbers. it's been almost 3 weeks now since I started with this dude.

***Bad95gt***

Post my tracking since you say you've shipped allready to help clean your name up a bit!
I got a deck from him, and within a few minutes it blew... come to find out the fuse in the back of it had been blown and it had wire wrapped around the two fuse prongs making the would-be fuse unblowable and expelling magic smoke from the deck... I messaged him and he never got back to me, I assume he blocked me since he no longer shows on my AIM list...so if he has an Orion HP2800 and/or Orion 1200d for sale (still), tell him to blow it out his ass and move on to a better seller. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
i sold him an ipod and he did the same **** thing...scammer all the way.
I don't understand how all of these people have negative dealings with you...and you are acting dumbfounded as to how this is going on...

If...IF you aren't in the wrong, which you are trying to indicate here, why haven't you picked up the phone, called Paypal, and gotten this straightened out?

Paypal is taking money away from these people for some reason or another...and it's not Paypal just going out and saying, "hey, let's just randomly take money back from these people in this transaction here"...they're doing it for a reason- and you're that reason. So please, get it straightened out.

Still no PROOF he shiped out either one of the laptops.....

Dude if you were telling the truth you would and could provid proof!!!!

YOU still havent!!!!! DO IT!!!

Or someones gonna split your wig! Not me but there's enough people not to far away from you that are gonna....

Still no PROOF he shiped out either one of the laptops.....

Dude if you were telling the truth you would and could provid proof!!!!

YOU still havent!!!!! DO IT!!!

PROOF.....PROOF.....PROOF.....PROOF.....PROOF.....PROOF.....PROOF.....PROOF.....

Or someones gonna split your wig! Not me but there's enough people not to far away from you that are gonna....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

skylineTT

10+ year member
bass=sekz
skylineTT
Houston/Dallas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies