Bad95gt

Yeah, I just saw that he read my last 2 PMs on sounddomain and didn't respond. We should all call the PD of his hometown (to at least get a record of this) in a couple days if he does not wake up and start being more responsive. We can then collectively take legal action. I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate an investigation into his recent business practices. He's messing with the wrong guy here.

I am so glad I saw this thread before I dealt with him on a trade that seemed to good to be true. Thanks again for starting this thread and I hope that everyone makes out all right in the end.

seriously he is still pulling this ****? WTF? I had good dealings with him and this is pissing me off! GT You need to get off your ass and fix all this ****!

that wont happen man...he is a true scammer
True that he's a scammer compleatly scams!!!

I got a feeling somethings comming his way tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

bro if this isnt takin care of by the start of race season we race in alabama not to far from ark i can take a day and go to his house and just beat the piss out of him and i am stupid enough to knock his windows out of his ****!! and haul ass back to the track lol that will teach his ass

does anyone know is there anything you can do if you sent a money oder for 540 and just straight up dont get nothing? i have lost 540 to this dick on ebay i have did what i can do on ebay but i dont know what else to do

bro if this isnt takin care of by the start of race season we race in alabama not to far from ark i can take a day and go to his house and just beat the piss out of him and i am stupid enough to knock his windows out of his ****!! and haul ass back to the track lol that will teach his ass

does anyone know is there anything you can do if you sent a money oder for 540 and just straight up dont get nothing? i have lost 540 to this dick on ebay i have did what i can do on ebay but i dont know what else to do
How much compensation is available for a said visit to ones home? I might take a weekend off if it is worth my while lol

well if someone gives me a ride ill do the beating on this guy!! lol he may whoop my butt but he i love anything with a rush to it!! hell look at my pick16ft in the air at 80 mph !! i love it

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

skylineTT

10+ year member
bass=sekz
skylineTT
Houston/Dallas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies