300hemi24s = Big Scammer

um it seems to me he only used one of your pictures to reference his W7's. he has his name w/ pics of his own. how did he steal? i dont get it

How Many People On This Site Has 2 Jl Audio 12w7 W/ A Pioneer Primier D2000spl Amp ??? And He Used My Picture From My Cavalier..if He Owns The Same Setup Which I Doubt He Needs To Post Up Some Pics With His Name Then Well See

all im saying is maybe he didnt have pics, and used yours with areference. your question about "how many people have this and that" is stupid. Like asking how many people have Fi BTL's/Sundown combos. i dunno, could be a scam, but he also has his own pictures with his own name.

if he used your pics he should have asked you. thats what i think. also, if he does have this stuff, he needs to post it up and squash this ****.

all im saying is maybe he didnt have pics, and used yours with areference. your question about "how many people have this and that" is stupid. Like asking how many people have Fi BTL's/Sundown combos. i dunno, could be a scam, but he also has his own pictures with his own name.
If he already has picture of his actual stuff w/ his name, then why couldn't he have taken his own pics of the W7 & Pioneer? Smells of a scam to me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

otsaudio07

10+ year member
O T S Audio
otsaudio07
illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies