Bad95gt

skylineTT
10+ year member

bass=sekz
anybody have problems with this guy? sent him money for a set of 5X7s that he had. said he shipped them a long time ago, never arrived. he said they got back to his house with the wrong addy on the box so he corrected and shipped again. still havnt recieved them and he supposedly sent them 9 days ago. wont answer my PMs not and never told me a Tracking number or method of shipping.

scammer all the way man...as stated in his forsale thread today i sold him an ipod and he recieved it and all and still made a claim on paypal saying he never recieved it...**** i still have all teh pms about the **** thing....

yeah i have all PMs also. what do i do about it. he told me he recieved the money and sent the goods but now im out on a set of 5x7s and i blew all of my oem speakers off of head unit power.

i sold bad95gt a touchscreen and now i have a lil paypal action against me..which is confusing..

I'm in the mix with this dude as well he posted a F/S-F/T add, I had a nice laptop traded him for 2 dvd decks, yet to be shipped he keeps telling me that I'm not getting his updates and tracking numbers. it's been almost 3 weeks now since I started with this dude.

***Bad95gt***

Post my tracking since you say you've shipped allready to help clean your name up a bit!

I just cant believe it. All the BS this guy used to talk about scammers on here. Bit_hed about another member that used to be here scamming him, and now THIS!

WTF!

Anyone here need his info. or do you all have it all?

I got a deck from him, and within a few minutes it blew... come to find out the fuse in the back of it had been blown and it had wire wrapped around the two fuse prongs making the would-be fuse unblowable and expelling magic smoke from the deck... I messaged him and he never got back to me, I assume he blocked me since he no longer shows on my AIM list...

so if he has an Orion HP2800 and/or Orion 1200d for sale (still), tell him to blow it out his ass and move on to a better seller. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

He's also trying to scam on SoundDomain.com.

Same exact ads as he's posted here.

Maybe if you guys who are trying to get his attention posted on his two for sale threads there he might get the idea he had better make things right if he doesnt want to be hounded around the net?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

skylineTT

10+ year member
bass=sekz
skylineTT
Houston/Dallas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies