Southwest Region AZ Meet?

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
this is the place:
dscf1369mg0.jpg

first right after you turn on to Lake View

we might have to relocate to Lot 59 but we'll see
It's a good spot, about 30 parking spots nice and open and there's shade //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I just checked it out today.

My sub is almost here....

I'm making my box tomorrow night. Anyone have any pointers on pouring/mixing resin for this rounded corner, I've never used the stuff before....

newdesignzf7.jpg

link to build specs...

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3008619&postcount=22

would a piece of 4" PVC pipe be about the right size?

just getting that curve freehand with cloth/mat and resin probably won't be too easy

would a piece of 4" PVC pipe be about the right size?just getting that curve freehand with cloth/mat and resin probably won't be too easy
Ya I plan on using a 4" or 6" PVC pipe if I can find it to use as a form. Have you used resin before?

This is what I plan on trying to do...

68351341full8f64cdvs9.jpg

68351347full8f8f28lj2.jpg

68351351full9078ecuf9.jpg

68351355full924b6aky4.jpg

pics provided by Kenneth Cardona

Thnx Acid, your the second to confirm that. What else can I use to make a curve?
if you pack that open space with some FG cloth and some saw dust or something, it'd probably work

or you could 'glass the actual piece of PVC in there

if you pack that open space with some FG cloth and some saw dust or something, it'd probably workor you could 'glass the actual piece of PVC in there
I was thinking Saw dust, Bondo, Choppedup mat & resin would be good..

My truck will be ready this summer Maybe I will join you guys..

Maybe I could talk my boss into having a sound off type show with SQ & SPL

We got a Large Lot & A Meter.. Any SQ Judges Out Der?

Peace Troy

he has a '01 Mustang Bullitt, but he's just being a smartass
Got ya, didn't want him to think that I was ignoring him though lol.

if you pack that open space with some FG cloth and some saw dust or something, it'd probably work
Was thining pretty much the same thing.

Well I hope to try and make it out there, I may be alittle late. If one of you could PM me your # in case I am and you have to move to a different part of the park, etc. Then I can also get some opinions about the system layout I have planned, which I plan on starting to build the boxes to see if they will work/fit after I get the car back.

I was thinking Saw dust, Bondo, Choppedup mat & resin would be good..My truck will be ready this summer Maybe I will join you guys..

Maybe I could talk my boss into having a sound off type show with SQ & SPL

We got a Large Lot & A Meter.. Any SQ Judges Out Der?

Peace Troy
a meet up there this summer could be pretty cool, literally and figuratively lol

i don't know of any SQ judges here, Mike(azbass) is but he moved

Got ya, didn't want him to think that I was ignoring him though lol.

Was thining pretty much the same thing.

Well I hope to try and make it out there, I may be alittle late. If one of you could PM me your # in case I am and you have to move to a different part of the park, etc. Then I can also get some opinions about the system layout I have planned, which I plan on starting to build the boxes to see if they will work/fit after I get the car back.
hope you can make it, and YGPM

I was thinking Saw dust, Bondo, Choppedup mat & resin would be good..Peace Troy
Interesting, may look into that.

LOL, we don't sleep much it's 2 am and Acidburn just posted. I need to wake up in 4 hours but for some reason I'm just screwing around making gay videos of different possible box designs for my co-workers sons first system that he is putting together this weekend....

If your a firefox user just click yes to the pop up after you close out your firefox browser so it can do a 1 sec flash update //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

a meet up there this summer could be pretty cool, literally and figuratively loli don't know of any SQ judges here, Mike(azbass) is but he moved
I will talk to him today, He is very cool & Are shop Is gettimg More Highend..

He has talked about it before But I Will See If I Can Put Some Steam On It..

Interesting, may look into that.
Only Thing That Came to mind was it would need to be creamy.. so you dont get pockets of air.. Just a thunked about..

Peace Troy

Well, got up this morning to find out my alternator took a crap on me. Charging 11.8v @ idle. So chances of my car making it tomorrow is very slim. Ill try to borrow a truck and get down there though.

Acid, shoot me your cell # in case im late. That way ill catch up with you all later on.

LOL, is anyone going to have a working system with bass at this meet?

11.8v @ idle ***** man, hopefully you can find a way to get a quick fix by tomorrow. What kind of alt was it?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bring97

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Bring97
Phoenix, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date