Southwest Region AZ Meet?

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
Alpine, it'd be awesome to see your car, but even if it's not running, you're more than welcome

i looked around the area today and i think Moeur Park is the place to have it

it's at the intersection of Curry and Lake View in Tempe

i don't know how busy it'll be on Saturday, but if it's busy, we can just meet up there and caravan to a new spot

or does anyone know of a better place?

Well guys, I'll deff make this event, hopefully i'll have a prototype or maybe a finished driver with me to show you. See you then, Acid, i'll get ahold of you at some point before the meet. (PM me your number on SSA)

Well guys, I'll deff make this event, hopefully i'll have a prototype or maybe a finished driver with me to show you. See you then, Acid, i'll get ahold of you at some point before the meet. (PM me your number on SSA)
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif for Mark coming

i'll PM you my # tonight

You better post up a mapquest of that park Acid. Need to set it in stone as the meet is only a few days away now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

mapwl0.jpg

LOL, thats funny that we are meeting right there. I drive past this every day on my home from work, I use this as a shortcut to get to the 101. I take Curry all the way down to hayden then turn down mckillips then hop on 101 to avoid the whole 202-101 junction.

Anywas on Washington they are doing hella construction and one day the graded the road making it very rough, on one point of the road where they stopped grading it there was a 2" tall curb. Anyways I hit that about 5 days ago in my blazer and I broke both my motor mounts, cracked my Y-Pipe and cracked my radiater. No biggie though got it all replaced in about 45 minutes. Now i just have to get that y-pipe welded so my truck doesnt so like ****.

They have now fixed that spot of the road that they were working on so its only like a .5" bump....

bumpuf7.jpg

LOL, thats funny that we are meeting right there. I drive past this every day on my home from work, I use this as a shortcut to get to the 101. I take Curry all the way down to hayden then turn down mckillips then hop on 101 to avoid the whole 202-101 junction.
yeah, that junction can get pretty nuts

Anywas on Washington they are doing hella construction and one day the graded the road making it very rough, on one point of the road where they stopped grading it there was a 2" tall curb. Anyways I hit that about 5 days ago in my blazer and I broke both my motor mounts, cracked my Y-Pipe and cracked my radiater. No biggie though got it all replaced in about 45 minutes. Now i just have to get that y-pipe welded so my truck doesnt so like ****.
holy ****, that *****

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Meh we'll see. My driver side fuel rail is leaking BAD. Stupid dealer cracked it trying to tighten up the fittings instead of letting them be or taking them off and using teflon tape then tightening them up. Oh well they did replace my alt and battery for me when they did not have to... $956 alt... bah. Oh well I'm getting a good deal on some FAST fuel rails and braided hoses.

He just didn't want to race me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
And what do you have to race?

Meh we'll see. My driver side fuel rail is leaking BAD. Stupid dealer cracked it trying to tighten up the fittings instead of letting them be or taking them off and using teflon tape then tightening them up. Oh well they did replace my alt and battery for me when they did not have to... $956 alt... bah. Oh well I'm getting a good deal on some FAST fuel rails and braided hoses.

And what do you have to race?
he has a '01 Mustang Bullitt, but he's just being a smartass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Bring97

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Bring97
Phoenix, AZ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date