Northeast Region Car Show/Competition in Springfield, MA

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV

TunedPerfect
10+ year member

My Banshee is only 103db
There is going to be a show car/competition in the Springfield Circuit City parking lot on June 24th. If anybody is interested, I do not know the details of prizes and costs yet as we are still trying to figure that out. There will also be a mic there as to what kind I do not know yet and we are trying to get a dyno but it is pretty expensive.

Its easily going to fill all of Circuit Citys parking lots and Autozones next door. I am guessing around 100 competitors. Between my boss and I's car clubs, we have over 20 entries already. It should be pretty cool and low price. I will try to keep things updated...I dont want to be the only one humiliating all the springfield thugs asses.

Sounds good to me. I will most likely attend. I think it's only about an hour drive for me so that's good. Do you have anymore info. on it and do I need to sign up for the comp. ahead of time?

Yeah we should have all that stuff put together shortly...CC just laid off 3500 people so we are a little short on help now. I will let you guys know.

Alright the day of the show we will have registrations at 8:00am and it will continue to 11:00am...judging will start at 12:00.

Cost for competitors will be 25.00 per car and if you have a car club of 5+ members then it will only be 20 per car.

AND it looks like we will have DB Drag there for the SPL metering!!!

Alright the day of the show we will have registrations at 8:00am and it will continue to 11:00am...judging will start at 12:00.
Cost for competitors will be 25.00 per car and if you have a car club of 5+ members then it will only be 20 per car.

AND it looks like we will have DB Drag there for the SPL metering!!!
Term Lab by any chance? Last car show I got metered at was on an old POS Audio Control where I had the highest SPL of the day. I did a 138.... I easily do 150 on the TL. Either way I'll be there, I'll try and get the word out as well. Let me know if you get flyers or anything.

I think a guy I work with (TJ) is trying to get them to do a 1x db drag on the TL at this show. I know he said he talked to someone over there about it. We are also trying to get a few shows going in the Albany NY area

i may be making the trip down providing i make a new box in time to get louder. i dont want to put up **** numbers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.