ax3200de us amps for 1200-2500 watt amp or 2 beefy 10s

Participant count
  • Participant list

bigblackdodge

Senior VIP Member
I have a us amps ax3200de that needs some FETs replaced and possible power supply. I have had it for a while since I got it from bassaddictj on here and only replaced the plexi bottom on it. Local guy told me repair would run 200$ maybe less. But I don't have my big dodge anymore so I'm building a downsized system for the jeep. Like to swap even on a amp or maybe I can throw some cash in on a good deal. Like an amp that's not scratched up being that it will be seen. I would LOVE a ct sounds 1400.1 and I'll put cash in. Or maybe a SS rubicon

If it don't happen I'll just drop the backseat in the jeep, fix the amp, get a pair of 18s and go for more hair tricks!

Thanks for the offer. Let me just see what else may pop up. Only been posted for a short time. get back with you if nothing else comes up.

this amp wangs, and is slightly better on the electrical than other 3k's. definitely one of my favorite amps used through the years.

Yeah thanks man. the shop i took it to said he had worked on one a while back and he said that it was a bangin amp. Power efficient, and underrated. He said it puts down like 3400 on a strong 14.4 system. I dont need that kinda power now. i need 2kw+/- on bass.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...