Avalanche | AB 1100.1 | 4 12's | Trying to get loud

Awesome job on those door pods. How long did they take you start to finish? Love your choice in amps too, I think you will as well. Subscribed

Awesome job on those door pods. How long did they take you start to finish? Love your choice in amps too, I think you will as well. Subscribed

That's a good questiong, i'd say about 2 weeks. I now thats a long time at the same time i was watching my 3yr son and 21 month baby girl play/fight. Yeah loving the AB 350 vfl right now.

Wow. I hope mine looks 1/2 as nice as yours is looking.

I wish I knew how to make door pods //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I am honestly looking forward to seeing this finished

ive got an 03 avy im working on myself. you like those kick panelz or better in the door? i never done 2 sets in a door before so kind of intimidation. nice work tho.
I recently sold my Kicks, They were nice but I'm thinking of going active. As of right now I have A pillar 4" and tweeter. 2 6.5 in the doors which sound amazing. I want to buy a RF 360.3 but for whatever reason I keep on buying motors.

Got this monster install for now until my subs get build.

Running it with the ab1100.1 @ 4 ohms. This sub slams, now i'm thinking for running 2 big 18's.

Good thing Chris I just picked this motors from Chris.

Haven't had any much free time but that's about to change.

I asked Chris to get started on the sub this way I can get even more motivation.

BIG THANKS to Chris for getting these done for me. Haven't picked them up but **** they look **** on the pix.

Oh ****. Come on bro you know you wanna be done with it. Those subs look ****. Can't wait to see em installed
I do believe me I do. Just got to move the family first and system second. Almost there.

Got a few more pix from Zeuslicious.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.