Autotek and JBL Amps?

Chance42

Ok, so I've seen most on here like JBL amps, but for around the same price I'm going to spend on a 2 channel JBL and a 1 Channel JBL(components and sub), I can get an Autotek 4 channel amp(bridging the two rear channels for the sub).

What are your opinions on these amps?

The JBL amps would be a 180.2 and a 600.1

The Autotek would be a Street Machines SX-4160.

Thanks.

go with the 2 JBL's... all classes of amps depict what kind of sound you want from them.. (i.e. mono for subs and bass, a/b class for mid-high output listening, etc.).. i would recommend running a 4 guage to a fused distro block into two 8 guage wires that will run to the two amps...

Ok, so I've seen most on here like JBL amps, but for around the same price I'm going to spend on a 2 channel JBL and a 1 Channel JBL(components and sub), I can get an Autotek 4 channel amp(bridging the two rear channels for the sub).
What are your opinions on these amps?

The JBL amps would be a 180.2 and a 600.1

The Autotek would be a Street Machines SX-4160.

Thanks.
I've read alot of good things about the JBL's, but from personal experience I'd go with the Autotek...... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Id say go with autotek too. Mean ass amps and if anything happens your amp is back at your door 2 weeks from the day you sent it. none of this 5 weeks BS everyone else puts you through.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.