Auto Illusions - Moon, PA

BreakingBad

Banned
pittsburgh
First let me say some of you read the other long, never-ending thread of my very negative review of team nutz.

Brought my car in for an alt upgrade, and had one of the guys look around my system, the wiring, etc.

What was done:

- Alt upgrade/swap out

- All new wiring for trunk battery, ground & amp (ground wire FELL OUT of the terminal that was supposed to be CRIMPED on... GJ Team Gerbil Nuts).. wiring all ought gauge no more braided BS

- Upgraded ground under the hood to thicker wire (originally 8ga i believe, upgraded to 0)

- Replaced fuse that was shitty causing HU to turn on/off randomly (team nutz replaced this because they blew it on original install, was the only corroded fuse in the block)

Went out with all my wiring, labor and everything.. 100 bucks.

A competing install bay estimated the work at 300, so if you're looking to get QUALITY work done, GO TO AUTO ILL

(they've also did an alt swap out for me before, and did my shocks & sway bar)

Tim did an awesome job hands down. They will get my business from now on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

Thank you.....tell Rich I said hello. These are good guy at Auto Illusion coming from one shop owner to another.

To bad this customer still can't get his story straight....lol.

See you guys around..........

I can't get my story straight?

LMAO. Keep thinking that. And I would appreciate it if you stopped following me around on every forum i post on.

This thread has nothing to do with your store. You ****ed up, Tim @ Auto Ill saw it for himself so if you don't believe what i say, ask him. He'll verify.

^^^ actually this thread was bashing his store again. you could just gave props to auto illusions but you had to refer to your other thread

no, this thread isnt "bashing" anyone or any company. you obviously havent seen me "bash" on something if you consider me saying "the ground wire fell out" 'bashing'.

tim was like "this ground wire..." and it fell out of the adapter which should of been on there securely. i mentioned that because THEY fixed that error, which is props to their shop, not team nutz. they ****ed up, and i had auto illusions help me FIX their ****up. it has everything to do with a review, so they had to be mentioned...simple as that

... GJ Team Gerbil Nuts)..

(team nutz replaced this because they blew it on original install, was the only corroded fuse in the block)

which is props to their shop, not team nutz
Should We keep going shortyg.....lol.......

Another compliment to Auto Illusions..

these guys have been awesome, they have given me great prices on installs and labor, did EVERYTHING correct the FIRST time, and are almost half the price as other install shops i've been to.

Tinting my vehicles d/p windows (full lifetime warranty against peeling and bubbles), install radio w/databus adapter, run amp kit and do a GOOD job unlike other install shops.. $190. not a bad price, since other install shops that are cheaper normally dont give a fu*k, do stuff half-assed and leave stuff dirty and unkept.

i can also vouche for auto illusions. i had tim do several viper alarms for me in the past and he recently did the new viper 5901 on my maxima. top notch shop, great prices.

Emicsoft MP4 Converter for Mac can convert from MP4 to other video/audio formats on mac os x. With this Mac MP4 Converter, you are able to convert MP4 to AVI, MP4 to FLV, MP4 to MPEG and also to more popular formats such as MOD, TOD, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MOV, MPEG1/2, 3GP, VOB, HD MP4, HD MOV, HD AVI, HD MP4, etc. Emicsoft MP4 Converter for Mac also can help you extract audio track from MP4 video to MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, AC3 and so on.

guide.gif

Emicsoft MKV Converter for Mac supports converting from MKV to all popular video and audio formats including MPEG-4, AVI, DivX, XviD, MOD, FLV, WMV, 3GP, MOV, HD video and MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, AC3, etc.

Emicsoft MTS Converter for Mac is an featured Mac AVCHD MTS video Converter. MTS Converter OS X is a macintosh software that help convert Mac MTS videos to other Mac video and audio formats.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...