Auto eq for pioneer avh p8400bh wont work

Participant count
  • Participant list

butterMilk
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
BC
Just picked up the mic for doing the auto tune, but cant seem to figure it out. I turned the HU off, then went into system, and the auto tune button is "grey", meaning I can not select it.

Does anyone know what im doing wrong, or what I need to do to activate it?

@neo_styles

How do you do that @ thing to get someones attention?

Hehe glad you thought of me. You have to turn the HU off first, so hold the S (source) button on the bottom left for three seconds and you'll see the screen respond. From there, press Menu and do what you were doing before...you'll be able to get in no problem.

Still not working //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

So with the HU turned on, I press and hold source button for 3 seconds and it turns off, then I go into system and should be able to access the auto eq?

Do I need a auto eq cd in or something?

It just hit me, everytime I turn the HU off, the amps turn off. Going outside to put a jumper on the remote wire, hope this works!!!

i got one. avhp8400bh. after a call, i cant hear bluetooth audio from my android. i have to take the face off, or atleast hit the release button, then turn it back on forf bluetooth audio to work again..

It's a BT bug. No way around it but to disconnect then reconnect your BT device until a firmware update comes along to fix it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.