Audison VrZ 4.400 - Looking for Manual (Operating Instructions)

Participant count
  • Participants list

webbos

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello everyone

Just got a almost-mint VrZ 4.400 amplifier
Unfortunately it came without a manual.
If someone has a PDF / DOC manual of this (or even scans of an actual manual) - that would be certainly a great help

Appreciated!

Attachments

• Audison_Photo.JPG
    Audison_Photo.JPG
    214 KB · Views: 31
Hello guys - thank you for the inputs.
Actually, I did contact Audison and they were absolutely zero helpful, I quote their reply here "
I would like to inform you that this product shows Audison logo, but it was produced more than 20 years ago not by Elettromedia, so I’m sorry but we do not have manual."

So, yeah, please - I really need to know if anyone has got a printed manual (and could scan the english part or a PDF, or whatever)

For example, the amp has two switches on it's back with SW1 and SW5 - any clue what those are?

Thanks and regards

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...