Audison Voce vs Hertz Mille

Participant count
  • Participant list

greydmv

Whats going on good people? I have a speaker question for all the experts out there. I have heard the Audison Voce's and am pretty comfortable purchasing a set for my G37 Sedan, however there is an opportunity for me to purchase a used 3 way component set of the Hertz Mille line and now I am at a cross roads. I am not currently in a position to listen to the Mille's prior to purchase so this would be a blind purchase.

I was able to listen to the Voce's vs the Hertz Energy and Hi Energy line ups and preferred the warmth of the Audisons to the Hertz.

If any of you have had a chance to hear the Voce's and the Mille's and can provide me some feedback that would be much appreciated. Thanks guys.

I have heard the Mille's in a tahoe and they sounded amazing. I also really like my hi energy 3 way but since you like the audison's better than the hi energy I am not sure if you will like them more than the mille's.

I had the Audison Voce AV K6 component set in my car for a while. They are nice sounding speakers. I too preferred the sound of the Voces over the Hertz High Energy set. I later took out the Voce tweeters & installed a set of Hertz Mille ML 280 tweeters. The Mille tweeters are more detailed than the Voces but still have the smooth sound that I prefer. I think the jump to the Mille tweeter is worth it. Having said that, had I not gotten a nice deal on the Mille tweeters I would have still been happy using the Voces.

I never ran the ML 1600 mids, so I can't comment on them from first hand experience. From all the reviews though, I would not have an issue getting them. They should still provide the smooth sound that the Voces have but with more authority in the midbass region. I almost bought a set, but at the last minute I turned around & went home. I had been wanting to try out the Scan-Speak Revelators for a long time, so I ordered a set that same day. I am very happy with them. I was very surprised with how much midbass they produced, while still sounding very smooth. This driver is really something else.....but that's a story for a different day.

My recommendation would be to jump on the Milles if your getting a nice deal on them.

Everyone loves to look beautiful. There many advantages of looking beautiful. A gorgeous woman always receives attention. She marries the best catch. She gets to be the cheer leader. She dates all the attractive boys. She even manages to participate in the beauty pageants and win a crown for her country. Hence, women look out for simple to enhance their beauty.The skin care beauty tips are meant for all. Anyone can make a significant difference in their Beauty tips with the help of the natural beauty tips. Unassuming girls use the y secrets tips to become more attractive, while the beautiful girls use them to preserve their appeal and look good for a longer period of time. In fact, even an ugly lady can look highly attractive by following the correct beauty tips for face.Due to its high popularity, different women's magazines make these fashion beauty tips an integral part of their editions. These health and beauty tips appear with religious regularity in an effort to boost the sale of the magazines.

Update,

I found a Morel dealer near me and was able to listen to the Virtus mid way which sounded amazing. They did not have any Elate 3 ways set up to be listened to, however I wanted to ask if you guys have heard both and is the Elate 3 way with the 9 inch woofer worth the enormous cost, almost 2k more?

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.