Audison Voce 3 way

tat2bass
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Cali
Item(s) for Sale: Audison Voce 3 way active setup

Item(s) Description/Condition: Great condition. Glue from a hot glue gun on the back of the tweeters and sound deadener on the back of the mids and woofers. One of the mids had the terminals soldered. But looking at these from the front, the look perfect. I was going to glass up my doors with these but with my upcoming surgery they won't be used anytime soon and I don't want them just laying around my garage. Comes in the original boxes

Price: $500

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: included.

Item Pictures:

image_zps9c1b2bee.jpg

image_zpsdce60f94.jpg

image_zps8899abcf.jpg

image_zps232e6627.jpg

image_zps59944f8a.jpg

image_zpsd0a2baa3.jpg

image_zps4975d88e.jpg

image_zps9b9b494f.jpg

image_zpscadb543d.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

$145 shipped shoot lmk when u seperate and if I can get dibs on the mids
I'll split the now if you have pp ready. I was actually wanting to get rid of the 6.5's and possibly keep the rest so that I can run a set of Anarchy's and go subless. I also have a set of morel MX33 3 way biampable crossovers on the way of anyone is interested. I was gonna run the set semi active off a 4 channel Hertz amp

Price drop to $470 for everything shipped and insured plus a set of Morel MX33 3 way biampable crossovers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.