audison steg,dynaudioand pio deh-p80prs in hong kong

zucchero

hi,next week i would be visiting hong kong.wanting to buy audison new lrx series or steg amplifiers,dynaudio 3 way components speakers and pioneer deh-p80prs head unit.can anyone please help me out.

where in hong kong can i buy all these??phone numbers and pricing would be of great great help as my visit is going to be for few days.

thanking you all in advance.

Look for any ORCA dealers in the area. They should be carrying Focal and Steg. I'm not sure about Audison anymore. I can't recall what has transgressed with that situation since Focal began making amps and Audison started making speakers.

Look for any ORCA dealers in the area. They should be carrying Focal and Steg. I'm not sure about Audison anymore. I can't recall what has transgressed with that situation since Focal began making amps and Audison started making speakers.
Audison didnt start making speakers. Hertz has been around for quite some time and falls under the same parent company Elettromedia. They are just a bit newer to the states. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

thanking you all for the quick replies.its available in my place but its **** expensive but in hong kong its cheaper.

is it true that the stuff i would be getting from hong kong could be inferior in qualities.what do you all suggest should i go ahead and buy these from hong kong.

please help me as now i am confused and dont want to take any chances.

thanks a lot in advance.

I would be very careful when buying anything in China period. Buy only from an authorized dealer that is listed on their site (the manufactures). Everywhere else is most likely fake. Personally id rather pay the premium to know its authentic than waste money not knowing if its a knock off or not.

China has about a rip off of anything you can think of (i have links too if you dont believe me). Hell recently they made a "kids resort" that they claim has nothing to do with Disneyland but has the basic landscape of one and uses Disney characters.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.