Audison LRx 2.9 amp

Condition of all items:

used

Total Price: :

$350 + shipping O.B.O.

Shipping Terms: :

you pay

Additional info:

used , but a great and super clean amp.. Have original box, but box a little beat up, but will ship in it. Also have the extra pieces as shown in pics.. This is a good deal.. Was powering a set of Morel 6 3 way speakers listed on another thread.. super clean power, just had them gained down on the speakers.

Audison LRx 2.9

Audison LRx 2.9 2-Channel Amplifier

LRx 2.9 is powerful stereo amplifiers. Their power supply section and final stages, designed to work also in mono and trimode insure very high output current, with powers up to 900W (RMS). AMP constantly checks the operating status system and ART function allows automatic turn-on/off when a remote signal isn’t available from the source. Like in all LRx models, you can use VCRA volume remote control by connecting it to the special SUB VOL socket when you drive the subwoofer in mono. There are endless handling possibilities, for every type of installation. Tonal accuracy is the best, with clear, detailed trebles and solid, bursting bass, for ultimate performance.

Specifications

Power: 900 watts (900 x 1) @ 4 ohms

RMS power output: 520watts (260 x 2) @ 4 ohms

Amplifier class: AB

Number of channels: 2

Load impedance capability: 4 ohms

4 ohm output power: 520 watts

2 ohm output power: 900 watts

Frequency response: 4 – 80 kHz

Total harmonic distortion and Frequency Range: 0.04%

I/O

RCA inputs: Yes

RCA outputs: Yes

High-pass filters: Yes

Low-pass filters: Yes

Cut-off frequencies (HP/LP filters): 50 Hz – 5 kHz

Size

Width: 19.8 cm

Length: 43.8 cm

Height: 5.6 cm

Untitled-5.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

2012-10-21_02-27-03_547.jpg

2012-10-21_02-26-54_321.jpg

2012-10-21_02-26-45_903.jpg

2012-10-21_02-28-41_472.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

it does say OBO

so make a offer, got to go.. Heck its a $900 amp original, and not being used, so someone give it a good home

Last edited by a moderator:
sold via another venue where this type of amp was much more appreciated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...