Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoshie350

Item(s) for Sale:

Audison Bit Ten Processor

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used - excellent condition - working. Just professionally removed from a car I purchased a couple of weeks ago.

Price:

$300, **no reasonable offer refused**

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included. Sell in person, Houston.

Unit comes EXACTLY as you see in photos. It did not come with software, adapters, DRC. This is precisely what was working in my car prior to uninstalling.

Item Pictures:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have references anywhere else. It'd be a huge boost to your chances of someone buying from you. you just joined this month and your selling a high end car audio product. People like to be cautious and that seems like an MO of a scammer..

FYI for everyone - I purchased a pre-owned Lexus a couple weeks ago. It had the processor, RF 800 punch a2 & a4 amps, a pair of Hertz 10" Hi-Energy subs. I am not into loud bass or loud audio in general and needed the trunk space too. So, I kept the Focal speakers and had everything else removed. I already sold the two amps to a guy in Florida on Craigslist; he trusted me enough, after speaking with me, to ship them and it was a flawless transaction. Would like to sell the subs locally since shipping would be ridiculous. The Bit Ten is small and easy to ship.

I don't have any feedback here, since I joined this forum for the purpose of selling this processor. It's a pretty specific piece that not many know about so CL is not great place to try and sell. I loath selling on ebay (but have almost 200 positive feedbacks on there, mainly from buying). So, now my car sounds exactly like I want, and I would like to sell processor and subs to get the money back I had to shell out for removal. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Make me an offer and I will probably break even now that I sold the amps!

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have via the forum, or PM me for a phone number if you're serious.

If you have references anywhere else. It'd be a huge boost to your chances of someone buying from you. you just joined this month and your selling a high end car audio product. People like to be cautious and that seems like an MO of a scammer..

Please see explanations on this thread... I understand your concerns but I really don't know where else to sell outside of evil ebay, and I just need to get my money back that I spent on removal.

Link your ebay account or atleast say youll show your ebay account to anyone who is interested. IF you have that many references, You will be able to sell that alot quicker.

also did it come with a DRC controller? I feel like it should have. Im not sure. Audison products are so **** confusing.

Link your ebay account or atleast say youll show your ebay account to anyone who is interested. IF you have that many references, You will be able to sell that alot quicker.
also did it come with a DRC controller? I feel like it should have. Im not sure. Audison products are so **** confusing.
Ha! Yes, they are indeed. When I researched the brands online and saw them installing in a Ferrari, I thought, "wow, what the heck do I have??" lol. I love cars and mods of all types so it's interesting to research this stuff...

I did see some of these do have a DRC controller, either on this forum, or elsewhere. My car did not have that installed. I learned this piece is often used with a stock headunit that cannot/should not be changed out. My Lexus has the nav screen so... explains a lot. I should have asked the dealership to remove before purchasing the car - hindsight 20/20. All I could see was one amp and subs; thought it would be an easy revert to stock. Nope, I kinda bought a mini (reverse) project.

jay*1979 on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...