AUDISON BIT ONE DILEMMA

Participant count
  • Participant list

Mijo0623

CarAudio.com Newbie
 Hello car enthusiast. Im trying to find out what is the best DSP for me. Im going for the Audison Bite one HD with 13 channels. My problem is Im running 4 JL W6v3, 8 focal mids and two focal tweeters. Im using 4 Kenwood excel xr 600 mono amps and 2 JL  4 channel amps to power the mids and tweeters. Is it possible to bridge two Audison bit ones (8 channels) or will the Audison Bit One HD (13 channels) be more than enough?? The fact is I do not know enough of DSP technology to make a informed decision.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If the plug matches, you just need to match the wires up. I re-made the harness for my audison amp, and the hardest part was getting the speaker...
Hi, I'm new here and the current car audio that I've had for a month is my first in my life, so I'm asking for your understanding 😉 I'm starting...
Anything worth getting is always worth it more at a steep discount. Not familiar with that unit, but the brand is great.
I would pull the amp and bench test it with power and ground wires. If it still doesn't power up, its probably shot. My next step would be to...

About this thread

Mijo0623

CarAudio.com Newbie
Mijo0623
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Mijo0623