Audison 5.600 how do i get 550w rms to sub?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm stumped, if your showing good v on RCA and the amp is producing 30+ volts of current idk where it would be. Hopefully someone more skilled than me can chime in. Does it have a bass remote? Is it turned down?
No bass remote. Might have to bite the bullet and take it somewhere to have a professional look at it.

No bass remote. Might have to bite the bullet and take it somewhere to have a professional look at it.
I noticed the amp also has an input switch. Did you try depressing that? We have covered all the basic stuff. Hard to diagnose without seeing it. Hopefully someone will know something else. Best of luck.

I noticed the amp also has an input switch. Did you try depressing that? We have covered all the basic stuff. Hard to diagnose without seeing it. Hopefully someone will know something else. Best of luck.
Yeah I tried that, didn't make any difference. Thanks for the time mate, appreciate it alot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...