AudioQue Remote Gain Control

Participant count
  • Participants list
If I order one new do they have to ship from korea? That's where my aq1200d came from and it took like 3 weeks.
Your amp was more then likely on back order. They do not "drop ship" from Korea at all. They do come from Korea but are shipped from OKC.

They should have them in stock. They don't go through that many of them and right before I left they had just received a large box full of them.

Also if you bought the amp new, AQ ships with insurance. And they should be able to take of the issue for you. Just call and let them know what happened.

Your amp was more then likely on back order. They do not "drop ship" from Korea at all. They do come from Korea but are shipped from OKC.
They should have them in stock. They don't go through that many of them and right before I left they had just received a large box full of them.

Also if you bought the amp new, AQ ships with insurance. And they should be able to take of the issue for you. Just call and let them know what happened.
oh ok maybe it was on back order I remember they told me it was coming to them from korea then to me. I'll just order one from them then thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.