SOLD AudioQue, Pioneer 700BT, 11-inch aero port!

Participant count
  • Participant list

hazardous0388
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
This is a new thread for my items for sale. Do not ask for lowest priced shipped because I will not respond! Make an offer or dont ask! And please do not make an offer if you do not even have the money. I'm tired of playing these waiting games with people. Wait until you have the money to offer.

OK BECAUSE I WANT THESE ITEMS GONE NOW THE PRICES HAVE BEEN REDUCED!!!!! GREATLY ON THE DOUBLE DIN!!!!

For sale is my Avic 700bt. its a great unit, still has the navigation 2.0 disc, gps antenna and the bluetooth microphone that have never been used still new in package!!! i only used the unit for cd's and USB. This unit still has around 7 months of warrentee left THROUGH pioneer, it was bought through Circuit City and I still have the original reciept.

The unit does have the rca whine but when grounded it goes away, if you don't want to mess with it you can always send it in for repair, will be there for only a day to fix it.

$340 shipped because i want it gone!!!

Avic4.jpg

Avic3.jpg

Avic2.jpg

Avic1.jpg

Last for sale is my 11 inch aero port. I bought this from Jeff Brown a month and a half ago. Flares are made from stainless steel painted black and the tube is a concrete tube that you can buy at Lowes or Menards. Will be around 17 inches flare to flare. Price is $65 shipped + pp fees!!!

bigport.jpg

11inchaero3.jpg

11inchaero.jpg

Last for sale is my AudioQue HDC3 15 with Copper coils. It is dual 2 ohm vc's. I originally bought it around April or May and are the original owner. Used off of a Stetsom 4k2d @ 2 ohm for the most part on my pair of 15s. One day on two DB Drive PD 2000.1's.

Price is $235 EACH + PP FEES SHIPPED!!!!!!

NewBox5.jpg

Have many refs on here that can vouch for these woofers.

annabarbor, members of DOA, SQwhat4, SQCrewCab, Jeff Brown, Rio, and others.

LETS GET ALL THIS SOLD!!!!![/

Bump 4 a good guy! Wish I could pick up that hdc //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif, killer deal here folks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.