Audioque HDC3 D1 12" with/without box

tacovic
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Perfect condition Audiouque hdc312 with D1 copper coils. Not much playing time on this woofer. I had this for sale about a year ago and did not end up selling it. That is why the dates are about a year old.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Perfect condition. Hardly used. Only getting rid of it because I simply do not use this anymore. It has been sitting around for too long. This needs to go guys. The box was made by a member here a couple years ago. Twisted_0912 was his username, im not sure if he is still around. But the box is very nice. it is 35"x14.5"x15.5" with a flared port, and is tuned to 38hz. I had it metered once in my civic and it was hitting right under 140 db. This thing is loud, and it is a perfect match for the sub.

Price:

175$ without box

225 with box

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping. Located in Twin Cities area in MN.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG0012.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tacovic

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tacovic
twin cities
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date