FIMPALASS
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Orig. Audioque 3500 with single power inputs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Functionally 10/10

Cosmetic 8/10

The mounting feet on the audio end broke off and the bend, It has quick fix mounting feet on it now that work just aren't to pretty. Had planned on welding back together but never did. Other than that it works flawlessly and has no other cosmetic problems. Bass knob and cable included.

Price:

$400+ shipping and shipping insurance

Will be shipped from Everett, wa 98203

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures: Pics up by tonight

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Just to help with the thread...

I know it will get asked about strapping this to a newer model. This will not work on the 3500s(it works for different version 2200s only).

Not bashing, just passing along the info to others. With that said I may know a buyer perhaps, but might have to work on the price a little.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.