Audiopipe ap3000d?

You can maintain good sound quality with any power level. Proper deadning, flat curve with out the peaks. Your not going to crush the meter but it will sound just as impressive as one that does. If not more impressive

You can maintain good sound quality with any power level. Proper deadning, flat curve with out the peaks. Your not going to crush the meter but it will sound just as impressive as one that does. If not more impressive
I dont think youve heard the difference between an amp such as the AP3000D and a good to high quality amp. A direct drop in replacement will sound much better even to a bass head.

I dont think youve heard the difference between an amp such as the AP3000D and a good to high quality amp. A direct drop in replacement will sound much better even to a bass head.
I've heard the differnce between a AP, my DC, and the big Audison. I agree with you. I know the difference between noise and sound. Your preaching to the choir

I've heard the differnce between a AP, my DC, and the big Audison. I agree with you. I know the difference between noise and sound. Your preaching to the choir
ive heard dc the dc amps/subs alot lately. they arent that impressive for the money. figured id toss that in for you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Thats cool, thanks
i was hoping for drama but since you didnt fall into the troll nvmd. you should go to greenville Sc with me on the 16th //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i was hoping for drama but since you didnt fall into the troll nvmd. you should go to greenville Sc with me on the 16th //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Im flying back from Key West on the 16th. Keep me updated on whats coming up though, I'll have the doors done when I get back.

Im flying back from Key West on the 16th. Keep me updated on whats coming up though, I'll have the doors done when I get back.
swing by tampsa before you fly back. give them a big finger for me. the only thing i know closer to you is the nspl event in baltimore but i forget the date. ill let you know

swing by tampsa before you fly back. give them a big finger for me. the only thing i know closer to you is the nspl event in baltimore but i forget the date. ill let you know
There is a local shop that has a few shows across town. I might go hit that 54 on audiocontrol again

sad thing is they probably belive its doing a true 154 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Keeper

10+ year member
Keeper
Galloway, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from