Audiopipe ap3000d?

hm i have friend on this forum that has one on 2 aq hdc3 alum coils. ive never used one but from what i can tell from his they are pretty legit IMO. if i ran 2 subs id try one out. your gonna get mixed opionions from ppl on here about audiopipe in general. but id give it a shot

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

oh boy, here we go again, lol....
curious how are those txx-be15's

hm i have friend on this forum that has one on 2 aq hdc3 alum coils. ive never used one but from what i can tell from his they are pretty legit IMO. if i ran 2 subs id try one out. your gonna get mixed opionions from ppl on here about audiopipe in general. but id give it a shot 

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

curious how are those txx-be15's
I only commented because there was a rather lengthy, and sometimes amusing, thread about a guy with an ap3000d. And the BE-15 has surprised me. It boogies way harder than I though it would for $130, new.

from my experience those amplifiers will make 2700-2800 watts rms cleanly and 3000-3100 mildly clipped IF you have good electrical.

they are budget amplifiers and do not like abuse. if you are a guy who likes trying to run amplifiers below their minimum impedance 'just to see if it will make more power' then the ap is not for you. on the other hand, if you set it up correctly it will give you a lot of power for cheap.

from my experience those amplifiers will make 2700-2800 watts rms cleanly and 3000-3100 mildly clipped IF you have good electrical.
they are budget amplifiers and do not like abuse. if you are a guy who likes trying to run amplifiers below their minimum impedance 'just to see if it will make more power' then the ap is not for you. on the other hand, if you set it up correctly it will give you a lot of power for cheap.
op.... there you go

Just like all the other AP threads. There is a reason AP has earned a name Audiopoop. Junk boards, junk components, cant put out rated power with an unclipped signal, and just because they make noise doesnt mean they sound good doing it.

Just like all the other AP threads. There is a reason AP has earned a name Audiopoop. Junk boards, junk components, cant put out rated power with an unclipped signal, and just because they make noise doesnt mean they sound good doing it.
This.

And I'd like to see the scope/dd-1 and clamp of this amp making 2700-2800 cleanly because I ain't buying it.

I ran 2 of them on an audioque hdc4 18 they did well at 1 ohm no protect and lots of power for a burp but daily I would keep em at 2 ohms they were good amps for the money but I wanted better so I got rid of em //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I don't think at 3kw anyone is trying to sound good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Keeper

10+ year member
Keeper
Galloway, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from