AUDIOM3 - - Scammed me on 07 RE XXX

ppl will learn when you buy something used always check it out throughly when you receive it. if not, months later you cannot expect a refund.
**** my d1ck. youre not in my position. gtfo

If you cant test it yourself, you go with a friend. If thats not available, shops charge a small fee for testing.
Im the only one who is interested in car audio out of my friends. I have been in school. I dont have a car. how the **** you expect me to do that now? you guys dont know the full situation.

pay him a visit Trey, wasnt this the xxx that he was selling for supercheap that I wanted to buy before you did??
I might have to, yea it is. I shoulda let you get it lol

be back later tonight to respond to everyone talking trash about how late i am and not knowing anything about the situation.

Im not going to do private detective work on someone who has provided references. Maybe thats just me, but yes SORRY IM A LITTLE LATE. What else do you want me to say? Oh I was scammed, youre right nvm ill eat $400 for doing nothing.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
private detective would have kept you from getting a sub from a seller that looks less than honest..

Im the only one who is interested in car audio out of my friends. I have been in school. I dont have a car. how the **** you expect me to do that now? you guys dont know the full situation.

by all means, share the full situation. Especially if it helps your case.

i'll say i bought one of my idmax subs a couple months back and never tested it. if it is jacked up i know im going to bite the bullet and just buy a recone and not bock about it on here.

ill buy it all fkd up.........
Dagnabit. I was going to say the same thing.

To the OP, I highly doubt that RE would ship out a recone for this driver. To my understanding you have to ship the whole kaboodle back to them. They may, but I doubt they'll guarantee anything.

And it does **** to be in your situation, but this is one of the reasons you do a little research prior. You should have definitely tested the driver upon arrival. Having the seller send pictures of the coil readings is a must for a sub of this magnitude. I also thought it was common sense that the newer XXX's were made exclusively with dual 2ohm coils...

you have the sub a minimum of 5 month and now you come on here crying about it is f**ked up when, it is your responsibility to check it out when you receive it. not too bright!

sorry I was reallllly pissed last night when I wrote this. Ive calmed down a bit (cause i bought a motorcycle last night:veryhapp:). Sorry to all before if I jumped on your case I was being a litttle irrational. Still waiting to hear from audiom3 though...I emailed him the thread topic and wrote him a note.

Trey

sorry I was reallllly pissed last night when I wrote this. Ive calmed down a bit (cause i bought a motorcycle last night:veryhapp:). Sorry to all before if I jumped on your case I was being a litttle irrational. Still waiting to hear from audiom3 though...I emailed him the thread topic and wrote him a note.Trey
hahahahhaha //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

It sound's to me like you found a good deal and jumped on it without researching. It would have taken all of 2 minutes to search and realize they didn't have a D4 which I know if it were me and I found out that it wasn't a dual 4 like he was stating would have caused me to back out of the deal. You also really can't prove the coil being bad didn't happen in your short time using it or his and I bet when he come's in this thread well if he does he is going to state it worked and read fine when he tested it so it's going to be your word against his with neither of you being able to prove anything.

Maybe you will be lucky and he will be a stand up seller and pay for a recone but I wouldn't hold your breath on it. Look at the bright side though, you have one of the few subwoofer's that will sell for a decent price blown.

So, peoples subs smell all the time. Whos to say it was blown? Nobody knows, probably not even the op. I mean he was playing it and couldn't even tell it was blown...

the whole thing isnt blown, it still plays...just one coil....it wasent very loud at all when we hooked it up, now we know why.....it was only playing one coil

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TreyE

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
TreyE
Tampa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies