Audiobahn, Kicker, Rockford, Infinity, or Cerwin?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Budnik
10+ year member

ok, I would like somebody to help me distinguish out of those subs, which one has the better sound quality, which one is the loudest, which one bumps the most, and which is the most durable. Dealing with audiobahn types, I am interested in the audiobahn AWT12, AWT15, AW150*x, and AW1208X subs. Dealing with the kicker types I am only interested in the kicker Solo Baric L7's. Dealing with the Rockford Fosgate types i am only interested in the Power HX2's. In dealing with the Infinity types i am only interested in the Kappa Perfects. Finally, in dealing with the Cerwin Vega types i am interested in all under $350. All help is appreciated.

thanks,

matt

well the infinity will prolly be the tightest followed by the kicker then the vega/audiobahn/rockford. they are pure humpage but if that is what u want.. the l-7s are a good combo (i still say they are mechanical sounding my friend just got 2 10") but you are covering a wide range price wise and there is alot out there that falls in between what u have listed here. kove is good Oz is also good hell man free your mind get creative that is the best way to gain understanding and realy detirming what you want. also your choice of amp will be a factor as well as space .... dont over look this nothing worse than spendin $$$$$$$$$ and geting something that wont be good for your application

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.