Audiobahn AWT18X

Ummmm....ok...lets see......i sense some people are a lil mad b/c they have to talk ****...well..just to let most of u know....i will be owning ur asses by the end of the year..i know weight dont mean ****..i know my ****.....i went to school for all of this crap...so dont start saying this is ******** and crap...well ok..if u think its not goin to be loud then come DB Me sometime..oh nad SPL..means "Sound Pressure level" and yes this is experemential just trying **** out.....
is anyone else reading this? It's so profile power, he's ****in back, someone ban him, GOOB, BAN!!!!!

oh nad SPL..means "Sound Pressure level" and yes this is experemential just trying **** out.....
wow dude, i seriously though SPL meant "Super Penile Logistics". ****, I guess I need to go to Mobile Electronics/Engineering school to learn what exactly SPL is, **** profile power you sure have come a long way from being an idiot to being of of many student idiots. Good job man.

hah let me know when you get this setup done and goto a comp. Ohh and while your "owning everyones ass" i'll take pictures to post on here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the AWT18X isn't designed for competitions, and no it's not 144 lbs, i have two AWT15X sitting in my room, well my friends room. They are about 40lbs each... my treo's weigh more than them. You have to take into conscideration that yeah they can take 4kw but it takes 2kw just to overcome the suspention to get them moving.

u know the sub isnt everything in a system the box design snd the power are big factors too. and my box it built to hit 155s u guys ever heard of a triangle box with a 45 degree angle on the back wall. yea it a really really fuvkin loud box. my buddy had 4 cv strokers 15s and hit 155 in the same box. and so i have a lil less cone area them him but just as much power and batteries as he had so yea i can hit 155 without any fairydust...oh and who uses svc subs...poor white trash

u know the sub isnt everything in a system the box design snd the power are big factors too. and my box it built to hit 155s u guys ever heard of a triangle box with a 45 degree angle on the back wall. yea it a really really fuvkin loud box. my buddy had 4 cv strokers 15s and hit 155 in the same box. and so i have a lil less cone area them him but just as much power and batteries as he had so yea i can hit 155 without any fairydust...oh and who uses svc subs...poor white trash
so you have everything the same but less cone area and you're going to hit the same number??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/waycrazy.gif.f4a380c3f94043939fd369defd9e6be2.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.