What does this forum think

Well you could have done a lot worse, those are very good subs and again all that matters is what you think... listen to several brands, check forums like this prior to buying for durability, customer service, and pricing. Then make a decision and enjoy... OHHH make sure they get installed properly; very, very, very, important.

dreadnaughts are very good subs. Definately in my top picks. They can handle waaaaaaay over their listed 1000rms. Seen them ran off 1500 watts all day long, and more.

I should have some pics in a couple days... I dont have the money for a digital camera... But right now im in the process of getting airbrush work on the face of my enclosure. and the artist will take some pics for me... Ill get back to ya though

I used to have a 12 Dreadnaut and ran it off a MMats 1500.1 in a 2,25 cube ported enclosure tuned to 35 Hz it was a very nice sub. It also gets pretty loud and rtains some decent SQ too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.