AUDIOBAHN 10's bandpass box

Participant count
  • Participant list

zlatigol
10+ year member

I have a question. I have a '91 325i BMW convertible, and i want these 2 audiobahn 10's in a bandpass box, and they won't fit by like an inch. I was wondering what is possible to give me that much space so i can fit those 10's. Thanks. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

If the woofers will not fit, it is likely that the enclosure is too small to begin with. In this case, the response would suffer a good deal. Your best bet is to use a larger enclosure built to the specs that Audiobahn has for your particular woofers. I would also highly reccomend not using a bandpass enclosure. They are pretty much designed to only produce quality output within a very small frequency range. Anything outside this range pretty much sounds horrid. Sealed and Ported enclosures both offer a wider response, ensuring that you do not limit your response quite as much.

take it easy,

-zane

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.