***audioatg***

**** right I am.That Little lieing sack of crap. Its always easy to copy and paste what you need to, To make some look bad. I like that how he didnt put everything up that we both talked about.
I think I will be hitting up some shows this year. Be happy to Curse this kid out face to face.
That's a good way to get your ass kicked.

That's a good way to get your ass kicked.

Dont worry I wont be getting my *** kicked. But I will kick some ***.

This kid all out lied., from the start. Not internet miscommunication here. Its easy to just copy and paste what you want to make some one look bad over the internet. Once againe he lied all the way. I didnt even know to look in the wrong section to see if I was being talked bad about. If I knew. I would of posted the emails I had Of him.

Like I said before. Hes full of ****. Lied all the way. I wouldn't do business with him at all. Even If my life depend on it.

How long are we talking about? I mean if it is a few days, week...understandable...if it was weeks, months...then, shady!

I recently had to tell two people on here about backing out as stuff comes up. Did it all with-in a few days so as not to hold them up with future sales and both seemingly understood.

Sorry this is happening, but you still has amp and I am sure you can sell it still, not like you are out monies or product, just sell it to someone else since it had a lot of interest, I am sure it will get more.

Also why are you buying the audioz if you are about to lose your house?

How long are we talking about? I mean if it is a few days, week...understandable...if it was weeks, months...then, shady!
I recently had to tell two people on here about backing out as stuff comes up. Did it all with-in a few days so as not to hold them up with future sales and both seemingly understood.

Sorry this is happening, but you still has amp and I am sure you can sell it still, not like you are out monies or product, just sell it to someone else since it had a lot of interest, I am sure it will get more.

Also why are you buying the audioz if you are about to lose your house?
Think you read this wrong. I was going to buy an amp from him. Didnt happen, He changed things around time after time. Deal fell through. And was within a week I guess. He said I was a bear to deal with. Posted only the responses that he wanted everyone to see and nothing else. And this was over a year ago now. I just now seen the thread a couple of weeks ago. Havent been on that much even more soo when this site went down over and over again and the virus thing too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

O.G. D-Wet

10+ year member
[]D [] []v[] []D
O.G. D-Wet
Maple Shade, NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies