Audio Wizards by Mall of GA

lovindabass

Banned
Jan 29, 2009
brooks,Ga
there is a lot going on at the NW side of atl but nothing really goes on near The nett as we like to call it. Gwinnett is a dead area for shows. I know IA does a lot over hear from time to time. they have a show at the fair grounds out here once a year but other than that they do nothing. IA is Import Atlanta. not the audio company.

allout13

CarAudio.com Elite
10+ year member
Jan 21, 2008
Georgia
well i know but i just dont see how i have heard of it and he hasnt and he does it for a living??

you cant set your gains by ear or you will most likely be clipping the amp.
while sundown is very popular on the forums, it still isnt a mainstream brand. without my exposure to sundown through the forums, I probably wouldnt know anything about the company either

i still disagree. subs can last a long time on a clipped signal and then all of a sudden one day just go poof and die on you. i dont see how you could set gains by ear.
meh, I set gains by ear. there isnt anything wrong with a little bit of clipping as long as you know your sub's limits. plus, if you set gains with a dmm, after impedance rise you end up with the wrong voltage anyways. not to mention if your amp is underrated or overrated you will end up with the wrong voltage anyways.

atlninja82

i like to fish
10+ year member
May 22, 2007
atlanta
meh, I set gains by ear. there isnt anything wrong with a little bit of clipping as long as you know your sub's limits. plus, if you set gains with a dmm, after impedance rise you end up with the wrong voltage anyways. not to mention if your amp is underrated or overrated you will end up with the wrong voltage anyways.
very true. never thought about that

atlninja82

i like to fish
10+ year member
May 22, 2007
atlanta
there is a lot going on at the NW side of atl but nothing really goes on near The nett as we like to call it. Gwinnett is a dead area for shows. I know IA does a lot over hear from time to time. they have a show at the fair grounds out here once a year but other than that they do nothing. IA is Import Atlanta. not the audio company.
aight well lets get it set up

My63impala

Sep 3, 2009
Gainesville, GA
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/2thumbs.gif.fdc3ba010dbb42b61704534b46d02fe4.gif Am in

Here is my ride not a major system but it works

-2 Leathel injections 15s ( Being shipped as we speak hope there good quality )

-Hifonics 1610 Been getting mixed opinions on this amp some say only put out 1200rms and some say it does its rated 1600?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

-And working on my box first one ever check out the build link below also has pics of my ride 63impala bagged

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17369

lovindabass

Banned
Jan 29, 2009
brooks,Ga
well sry guys for the long delay on the car audio meeting. I think we should get this going soon. We could get a car club so to speak going. I think that getting this going soon would be great.. Maybe once we get a lot of guys together. we could get a collection going and as a club get a TL so we could host our own shows and it would be nice for a club to have a tl because of the tuning and such that we could all benifit from. What do you guys think? maybe get a poll going on names etc. IF you are intrested in getting a nort east audio club going let me know I def wanna get some audio nuts like myself together and enjoy hanging out maybe throwing a few beers back and just chatting.

audiowz

Dec 15, 2009
Buford, GA
Whats up all? Colin from Audio Wizards here. Just letting ya'll know we just moved our shop closer into Buford. Come by and check out the new place. We've got the full line of DD in stock. Come by and talk to us. Later.

redgst97

10+ year member
Apr 9, 2008
Atlanta
Collin, it was good seeing you tonight. Thanks for stopping by my shop to say hi.

Congrats on the new location....looking forward to seeing it.

Just so you guys know....I have a TL in Cumming, GA

[email protected]

I <3 MY NIKON
10+ year member
Oct 2, 2007
ATL HO!
Just so you guys know....I have a TL in Cumming, GA
i might need to ride by and slap that thing in the blazer next month just for shits and giggles //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

atlninja82

i like to fish
10+ year member
May 22, 2007
atlanta
i might need to ride by and slap that thing in the blazer next month just for shits and giggles //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
x2 haha

atmoWly

Oct 6, 2009
USA
I am interested in trading forex but don't know if capital gain tax is due in Canada on such trades? And what if I use a US based broker? I saw that some brokers are based in Swiss and other places and accounts open with them are capital tax exempt. Does anyone know more about it? Thanks.

best forex software

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds