Audio Wizards by Mall of GA

finaltrucksig.jpg

my truck

knowing that setting a gain at full tilt is wrong also knowing that trying to kill a sub with little power is not a way to go either. its also very easy to take the amp that has a clipping meter and figure out that i'm not clipping my signal lol. and a modest setting on 95% of amps isn't going to clip. simply make sure you spend the $ on decent quality amps and proper power and electrical and a modest tuning on the amp and your good to go. but lets agree to disagree. * note)( i do believe that tuning the amp by ear works but isn't as accurate or as reliable as tuning it with a scope.)

there is a lot going on at the NW side of atl but nothing really goes on near The nett as we like to call it. Gwinnett is a dead area for shows. I know IA does a lot over hear from time to time. they have a show at the fair grounds out here once a year but other than that they do nothing. IA is Import Atlanta. not the audio company.

well i know but i just dont see how i have heard of it and he hasnt and he does it for a living??

you cant set your gains by ear or you will most likely be clipping the amp.
while sundown is very popular on the forums, it still isnt a mainstream brand. without my exposure to sundown through the forums, I probably wouldnt know anything about the company either

i still disagree. subs can last a long time on a clipped signal and then all of a sudden one day just go poof and die on you. i dont see how you could set gains by ear.
meh, I set gains by ear. there isnt anything wrong with a little bit of clipping as long as you know your sub's limits. plus, if you set gains with a dmm, after impedance rise you end up with the wrong voltage anyways. not to mention if your amp is underrated or overrated you will end up with the wrong voltage anyways.

meh, I set gains by ear. there isnt anything wrong with a little bit of clipping as long as you know your sub's limits. plus, if you set gains with a dmm, after impedance rise you end up with the wrong voltage anyways. not to mention if your amp is underrated or overrated you will end up with the wrong voltage anyways.
very true. never thought about that

there is a lot going on at the NW side of atl but nothing really goes on near The nett as we like to call it. Gwinnett is a dead area for shows. I know IA does a lot over hear from time to time. they have a show at the fair grounds out here once a year but other than that they do nothing. IA is Import Atlanta. not the audio company.
aight well lets get it set up

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/2thumbs.gif.fdc3ba010dbb42b61704534b46d02fe4.gif Am in

Here is my ride not a major system but it works

-2 Leathel injections 15s ( Being shipped as we speak hope there good quality )

-Hifonics 1610 Been getting mixed opinions on this amp some say only put out 1200rms and some say it does its rated 1600?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

-And working on my box first one ever check out the build link below also has pics of my ride 63impala bagged

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17369

well sry guys for the long delay on the car audio meeting. I think we should get this going soon. We could get a car club so to speak going. I think that getting this going soon would be great.. Maybe once we get a lot of guys together. we could get a collection going and as a club get a TL so we could host our own shows and it would be nice for a club to have a tl because of the tuning and such that we could all benifit from. What do you guys think? maybe get a poll going on names etc. IF you are intrested in getting a nort east audio club going let me know I def wanna get some audio nuts like myself together and enjoy hanging out maybe throwing a few beers back and just chatting.

Whats up all? Colin from Audio Wizards here. Just letting ya'll know we just moved our shop closer into Buford. Come by and check out the new place. We've got the full line of DD in stock. Come by and talk to us. Later.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...