Audio Technix Christmas Sale! 10% and 15% off! Plus free lanyard with every order!

Nope no lanyard. If I need to buy one thats cool just let me know. Thx again this is some good stuff just used some on rear deck in 40 degree weather and it stuck with not a single issue. Its not coming off,, Great product guys thx.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Im not worried man if I have to buy one and they are not to $$$ then I will I mean I bought the deadener cause its good stuff the lanyard was not the deciding factor for my purchase. Just want to start getting a few to collect from different company’s.

Will it do 2 layers on the doors?,meaning the outside door skin and the door panel side?
Well not sure of ur car but it did my entire front doors my entire deck lid most of my rear decks as well as some of the rear trunk panels... So 2 layers for a pair of doors should be no probem not sure you would need to do that but you can.

Nope no lanyard. If I need to buy one thats cool just let me know. Thx again this is some good stuff just used some on rear deck in 40 degree weather and it stuck with not a single issue. Its not coming off,, Great product guys thx.
I will get you one mailed out as soon as I get a chance.

Just made my order for 50sq ft of Bstock.
Maybe I'll get my lanyard. lol
You will and thanks for your order!

60 mil good enough for the front doors or is 80 that much better?
The 80 mil will stiffen up panels better than the 60 but the 60 mil is still a good product.

Will the 25 feet do 2 doors?
It will do 4 doors if used conservatively.

Only a few days left to get in on this sale. I do not think there will be another sale for a few months so get in on this deal while you can!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date