Audio Technix Christmas Sale! 10% and 15% off! Plus free lanyard with every order!

cthedinger
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
"XMAS15" without quotation marks will give you 15% off all of Audio Technix's A-Stock products.

"XMAS10" without quotation marks will give you 10% off all of Audio Technix's B-Stock products.

Both coupon's will last through the end of the month!

Free lanyard with every order during this sale!

Audio Technix Sound Deadener

If you have any questions or trouble have trouble with the coupon code feel free to PM me, email me at Coleman@AudioTechnix.Com, or call me at 832.257.8825.

Don't forget to check out our website Audio Technix and to like us on Facebook Audio Technix | Facebook

Woohoo! I was worried you were going to end this deal like everyone on the 25th.. I wont have any money until after Christmas! haha

Going to order at least 25sq ft.. possibly more. Would it be possible to order B-stock 60mill in 5 sq ft quantities and still be able to get the 10% off additional discount? Let me know...

Wish I knew how much shipping was as well. Anyway to find out before ordering?

Just got my 60mill in and I am very happy with it.. From time of purchase till the time it was at my door was less then 24hours now that’s fast shipping.. PS I did not get a lanyard with my order anyway I can get one I was kind of looking forward to having it??? Or does bstock not come with one??

Just got my 60mill in and I am very happy with it.. From time of purchase till the time it was at my door was less then 24hours now that’s fast shipping.. PS I did not get a lanyard with my order anyway I can get one I was kind of looking forward to having it??? Or does bstock not come with one??
Check in the card board core for the lanyard. I could have sworn I put it in your box. If not let me know and I will mail you one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date