audio technix b stock

Participant count
  • Participant list

team exuma
10+ year member

bahamas
I'm writing from the bahamas and I have a '93 dodge stealth I've used dynamatt on my other cars before with great results but interested in trying different brands on this project looking into audio technix and secondskin. The goal for this project is to used the best bang for your buck products to show you can get great results with products not known to ppl over here too much bashing of brands from some dealers that they dont sell. I would like to get b stock in the 40mil 60mil and the 80mil my question is how reliable do you think is the product and what part of the car would you use the different level of deadener

thanks

I'm writing from the bahamas and I have a '93 dodge stealth I've used dynamatt on my other cars before with great results but interested in trying different brands on this project looking into audio technix and secondskin. The goal for this project is to used the best bang for your buck products to show you can get great results with products not known to ppl over here too much bashing of brands from some dealers that they dont sell. I would like to get b stock in the 40mil 60mil and the 80mil my question is how reliable do you think is the product and what part of the car would you use the different level of deadener
thanks
We are currently out of stock of B-Stock 40 mil and 60 mil. I do not expect more to come in stock any time soon. We do have 80 mil B-Stock in stock however. When installed correctly the product works great. The 80 mil B-Stock rolls have a wax paper issue. When the temp gets to hot on the deadener it will not release properly.

We are currently out of stock of B-Stock 40 mil and 60 mil. I do not expect more to come in stock any time soon. We do have 80 mil B-Stock in stock however. When installed correctly the product works great. The 80 mil B-Stock rolls have a wax paper issue. When the temp gets to hot on the deadener it will not release properly.
this is the only problem I had with mine. But I was also installing in 90+ degree weather. But as far as it deadening my car, increasing midbass, and reducing panel resonance, it works great!

uh oh.. did my order happen to make the cut?? Sent payment for 75ft 60mil b-stock and 50ft OFC 0ga. on the 14th.

thanks
I used the AT 60 mil B-stock, and it was by FAR the best deal imaginable for what I paid for it. I installed mine outdoors, when it was around 80 degree's and only had the slightest issue getting the wax paper off. It really wasn't even an issue... I'm VERY happy with it.

*edit* if you're in the Bahama's I'd recommend either refrigerating the deadener prior to use, or doing it in an air conditioned garage, though. Having good luck with mine in 80 degree temps doesn't guarantee you will too

uh oh.. did my order happen to make the cut?? Sent payment for 75ft 60mil b-stock and 50ft OFC 0ga. on the 14th.
Yes it did. Just waiting for the 0ga to show up before it ships. Should be here hopefully tomorrow so your order will ship on Wednesday! Thanks for the order!

Yes it did. Just waiting for the 0ga to show up before it ships. Should be here hopefully tomorrow so your order will ship on Wednesday! Thanks for the order!
Email me back that quote for the deadener and speaker wire to my door sir.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

team exuma

10+ year member
team exuma
bahamas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from