audio pipe 1000 vs hifonics brutus 1700 d

just asking the guy that do my car audio is trying to get me to buy the audio pipe. told him i found a hifonics he said that they are cheap amps

thats what i think he just trying to sale me something because im using a memphis pr500.1 now. And he told me that he had a audio pipe 1000 and a memphis 1000 for 250. I wanted the memphis he said that the audio pipe was better then the memphis. When i told him i found another amp for half of what he was going to charge. he went from 250 to 200. then going to say that hifonics are cheap amps

You can get the APSM1300 (1000w audiopipe) for $100. If you have the money for a BRZ I would go with a SS rubicon instead. It costs $195 shipped from onlinecarstereo.com for a RUB1.1600D after you use the code "SST1511". Much better amp than both the BRZ and the AP

Saying the Hifonics are cheap amps compared to Audiopipe is FUNNY! They are both cheap. Saying Audiopipe is better then Memphis is LOL! For $200, I will send you Kicker ZR1000 and it will DESTROY all amps in this thread. PERIOD

so would the brz hold up for 2 15 sundown or should i get a memphis. my whole thing is i dont want to get nothing that want be enough power for the subs and that wont burn out after 5 months

Saying the Hifonics are cheap amps compared to Audiopipe is FUNNY! They are both cheap. Saying Audiopipe is better then Memphis is LOL! For $200, I will send you Kicker ZR1000 and it will DESTROY all amps in this thread. PERIOD
Lies ur spreading...Nice old school amp, but DESTROY..Nah

Memphis 1000 is the best amp talked about, besides the kicker zx1000, ide put them in the same class. AP is a buget brand, so is Hifonics. Get the memphis if u dont mind used, 200 is kinda steep. There worth about 150-175 depending on shape, or get a AP 1500. The AP's will do rated but my memphis and RF punch sounded better on my sub then my AP did. An AP 1500 or 1800 as stated above will make thoughs subs hit nice, plus if u buy new u get a year warranty. Look for authorized dealers on ebay, cheapest route

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.