audio group in or near gwinnett

I used to live in Gwinnet county and Lawrenceville and Buford...

you ever heard of Hamilton Mill? I used to live there and then I moved to Chateu Alan or however you spell it...

NOW I live in waycross lol...way down south Georgia..

anyway whats up? give me some details.

well guys sorry im lovindabass.... but i'm looking to try and get this started in the next few weeks. as for details stay tuned. i'm looking to maybe join up with a few people doing shows and bring the audio crowds out there to the locals. i should be getting a TL in a month or two, so we can meter ppl etc.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

if you can read a simplistic book you can follow the directions to put together just fine. Its not rocket science. If you have questions about the...
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
As the title states, I'm selling my 10W6v2D4. This sub is in excellent shape and was recently re-coned to replace all internal soft parts (you'll...
TBH, that is too many speakers for just a pair of 10" subs. The Skar 6.5s and tweeters are very efficient and can get super loud on moderate...

About this thread

lovindabass

Banned
lovindabass
brooks,Ga
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from