audio forums?

this is the best by far
x2 eleventy-billion alot of people dont like it here, due to the immaturity which sometimes can be excessive, but there is so much information on this site it is unreal. and there are many many people who know a ton of stuff, you just have to put up with some smart remarks and immaturity once in a while

I have been curious about this myself. This site is amazing, and I have learned a ton from these guys, but it would be great to find a site where the guys are directed a little more towards SQ.

There is this site called Google (Yes they even have it in Canada) if you go there and type 'car audio forum' you will get a list of them.

This is by far the biggest, most knowledgeable car audio forum on the internet. In fact many members of other forums come here in droves just to get a piece of the CA.com pie as we are world know as 'the place' to go for car audio knowledge.

There is this site called Google (Yes they even have it in Canada) if you go there and type 'car audio forum' you will get a list of them.
This is by far the biggest, most knowledgeable car audio forum on the internet. In fact many members of other forums come here in droves just to get a piece of the CA.com pie as we are world know as 'the place' to go for car audio knowledge.
STFU

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.