Audio Extremes Thomasville Ga

im gonna try and make that for 139.9 class. might be able to if i got everything in by then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

iv heard nothing but good things about neil.... i do have a friend that had a bad time at your shop though but i dont really know what happened so i cant go into detail

Np. There's 3 sides to every story, and some people will always want something for nothing.
Thanks for the cudos though.

NeillBarber
this is very true.... he said it had something to do with ur brother or somthing that worked there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I've got a set of those AL rcas on my sub amp. Never had a problem swapping in amps to test with them
if you can read a simplistic book you can follow the directions to put together just fine. Its not rocket science. If you have questions about the...
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
As the title states, I'm selling my 10W6v2D4. This sub is in excellent shape and was recently re-coned to replace all internal soft parts (you'll...

About this thread

NeillBarber

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
NeillBarber
Thomasville, Ga.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date