Audio cutting out

Is it doing this on streaming music? It's not doing this on the radio, flash drive, or CD correct?

Im having an issue where my audio just started cutting out for a out a second than the music comes back on but playing at a fast pace like if its fast forwarding to the seconds it cut out. Any ideas why?
I get the same issue when the cellphone signal is spotty.

Im having an issue where my audio just started cutting out for a out a second than the music comes back on but playing at a fast pace like if its fast forwarding to the seconds it cut out. Any ideas why?
Had it happen with streaming services, including the "fast scan" part.
What's your hardware and music source?

Could be an audio buffer. Sometimes they fill up then dump to make room and have to play catch up so to speak. I have only had this issue on CD players though that had anti-skip features.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...