Audio control **** load - kinda - buy something

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidtemple
10+ year member

Caraudio Guru
Ok I have the following that needs to leave here... I owe guys money.... help me pay them back.

Audio control

DQXS - just 2 units - pics coming if your interested... The six inputs on the DQXS allow it to interface with a multitude of source units, whether they have two, four, our six output channels. The DQXS’s programming menu actually allows a user to select an input configuration that optimizes the systems performance.

24XS - The 24XS boasts a 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley alignment, typically available only in the finest professional audio systems. Combined with our PFM subsonic filter, and exclusive Speaker Wave

6XS - 6 Channel Electronic Crossover

The 6XS does it all. Sharp 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley alignment crossover with remote level control for the bass. Automode™ input switching automatically configures the 6XS for two, four or six channels of input with up to eight channels of output.

Simulstart SS 10 - With the optional SS-10 simulstart button,

you can start the 30 second

countdown of more than

one SA-3055/Display

combination at the

same time. Let the

games begin

http://www.beyma.de/fileadmin/seiten/download/pdf/AudioControl/CompetitonTools_Lit.pdf

LC6 - $SOLD

24XS - $90 for sealed new " gray " model and $85 for opened box unit ( white one )

6XS - $85 each ( I have 2 of these )

SS 10- never used ( i have 6 of these ) $60 each

4ynyjady.jpg

5udehaba.jpg

9uje8abu.jpg

bupa9yte.jpg

uraqaned.jpg

gedequmy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgive my noobness but is the SS-10 a timer or a db meter?

From your description it sounds like just a timer, but the box and description could go either way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...