Audio control **** load - kinda - buy something

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidtemple
10+ year member

Caraudio Guru
Ok I have the following that needs to leave here... I owe guys money.... help me pay them back.

Audio control

DQXS - just 2 units - pics coming if your interested... The six inputs on the DQXS allow it to interface with a multitude of source units, whether they have two, four, our six output channels. The DQXS’s programming menu actually allows a user to select an input configuration that optimizes the systems performance.

24XS - The 24XS boasts a 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley alignment, typically available only in the finest professional audio systems. Combined with our PFM subsonic filter, and exclusive Speaker Wave

6XS - 6 Channel Electronic Crossover

The 6XS does it all. Sharp 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley alignment crossover with remote level control for the bass. Automode™ input switching automatically configures the 6XS for two, four or six channels of input with up to eight channels of output.

Simulstart SS 10 - With the optional SS-10 simulstart button,

you can start the 30 second

countdown of more than

one SA-3055/Display

combination at the

same time. Let the

games begin

http://www.beyma.de/fileadmin/seiten/download/pdf/AudioControl/CompetitonTools_Lit.pdf

LC6 - $SOLD

24XS - $90 for sealed new " gray " model and $85 for opened box unit ( white one )

6XS - $85 each ( I have 2 of these )

SS 10- never used ( i have 6 of these ) $60 each

4ynyjady.jpg

5udehaba.jpg

9uje8abu.jpg

bupa9yte.jpg

uraqaned.jpg

gedequmy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My front and rear are tweeter, midrange, and midbass kinda all in one so I cross my fronts and rears kinda low to try to get more bass out of them. My general rule of thumb is tune them as low as they will handle without distortion.

Nice lot...how come these aren't advertised on DIY....hmmmm....
I just test things man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif A guy sent them to me to sell for decent prices..

Hey im gonna ask you guys a question, im gonna buy a powerbasd 10" in sealed box with a bass 1100 wat amp, what do i need to make songs with low bass hit harder?

This is my stuff. Dave is testing it and posting it for me until I get finished up with school crap (boards). Thanks Dave. Anyone can PM Me or Dave with offers or questions.

Both DQS are pending sale.

No it's sold, but I do have a DXS left..

Digital Car Audio Electronic Crossover

Two Input and Six Output Channels

Three-way Digital Electronic

Crossover

24 dB per Octave Linkwitz-Riley Design

Output Level Controls

PFM Subsonic Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...