audio control epic 160?

supas mom

it depends with installation and stuff, mine was 2db off but it was consistantly 2 db off, so it was pretty accurate.
thats more or less what i wanted to know. as long as its consistant. good tool for tweeking and finding good spl songs etc.

mine was pretty consistent, pretty close to actual TL measure, i could hold about the same on there as i could the TL, ~150-151 on music, a few times i saw it 152 but ill let that one slide

i actually took it out when i put the double din in, it was a little dinged up when i bout it, bought it pretty cheap though just to play with it, but i ended up leaving it in there for good for SPL meter and volt meter, does a decent enough job for the money

i need to sell it since i dont have any use of it now, i you want one just to mess with it works perfect, ill sell it cheap pm me

I've had one for about a year now, I wired mine to a cigarette lighter plug in so I can pull it out and stick in whatever car I am driving or to see what a buddy is hitting.

As far as accurate, I have a picture somewhere of me hitting 161 with it so they should change the name //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif But the secret to getting big numbers is it is heat sensitive. Turn your heat on high and get it hot it will score a lot higher. Driving to work then driving home I would get a 7 decibel difference between morning and the afternoon temperatures.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.