Audio Control 4xS & EQT's

zinda
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

1 - Audio Control 4xS electronic crossover

2 - Audio Control EQT's Series ii equalizers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

4xS is a 4 way, 3 way, or 2x2 way, programmable 18db/oct crossover with constant Sub out and low cut 24db/oct set up. line voltage 5v out. good cond with a few scratches but very presentable.

A pair of EQT's 31 band mono equalizers with low cut and 5v output. Nice cond with some edge scratches but not to bad still considered to be presentable for show mounting.

Price:

4xS=$40

EQT's=$100 sold as a pair

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'm in Phoenix, AZ email or leave message for home phone.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). View attachment 26524835View attachment 26524836

yup, if you wanna pay for shipping, I'm getting my pay pal account set up today, had a problem with someone else having their name listed to my email address.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.