Audi door speaker depth . Help

Audiman

Erie pa
Hey everyone have a 2008 audi a6 base model . Im having a shop put in new door speakers. Im reading a bunch of different things as to what speakers fit. Can some one help me from past expierence please. I want them to be able to put them right in with our customizing anything. Thanks everyone

Hey everyone have a 2008 audi a6 base model . Im having a shop put in new door speakers. Im reading a bunch of different things as to what speakers fit. Can some one help me from past expierence please. I want them to be able to put them right in with our customizing anything. Thanks everyone
I had a Audi this one time only thing that would fit were neo pros and I used lube first.. I don't like to go in dry .. Or pull out .. And I'm not gay just sometimes I do ****

This is what the shop should be handling if they're even halfway competent and use spacers when installing speakers. Nothing is going to bolt right in. That doesn't mean they'll have to cut your car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.