audi 80 1988 upgrading stereo

lp911

CarAudio.com Newbie
dear,

i am looking to upgrade the stereo system on my audi 80. i already bought a new head unit. does anyone have any recommendations that would upgrade my audio without doing any work to the interior like cutting etc. what should i look into buy like speakers, do i need to buy amps etc ?

greetings

dear,

i am looking to upgrade the stereo system on my audi 80. i already bought a new head unit. does anyone have any recommendations that would upgrade my audio without doing any work to the interior like cutting etc. what should i look into buy like speakers, do i need to buy amps etc ?

greetings
If you are not into the super loud sound with rattling bass then a quality headunit and speakers will suffice. Make sure the equipment is from a reputable brand. I know the Android radios are very visually appealing, but there are so many mixed reviews. Most of those reviews lean towards the negative side so I would steer clear from them.
For an easy installation use a radio install harness for your specific vehicle. Also inquire if your vehicle needs a bezel for the radio you plan to use.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...