ATTN Team Phat Hertz

I would suspect that sourcing the parts from Adire will be the bigger trouble......

Have you contacted them on selling you the softparts already?

Also, try to contact JLaine on SoundIllusions. I believe he still has the authority to recone Adire drivers, and they will retain their factory warranty (he used to, atleast).

lol i thought it was funny //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i think your funny..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

I would suspect that sourcing the parts from Adire will be the bigger trouble......
Have you contacted them on selling you the softparts already?

Also, try to contact JLaine on SoundIllusions. I believe he still has the authority to recone Adire drivers, and they will retain their factory warranty (he used to, atleast).
yeah i just emailed em a couple weeks ago.

I do - I still have the jig also - I'd have to check on assemblies though as I don't have any left and I'm not sure what the status of things is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

HotCarl

10+ year member
The Cleveland Steamer.
HotCarl
Northern Illinois
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date