Attn Loud Trunks

ive built many trunk cars, 2 top ones both ran Beast master subs on 2 cadence amps 1st one did 153's the second does high 51's - low 52's on the newer amps. as for 12 2 hdc3 12's 2 2200's strapped at 1 ohm ( he's scared to drop it) w/ 1 bat 149.7
what design have you found to work best, and in which cars? in my gf's yaris, sub up port back and sub/port back have worked best.

well yall put me to shame.i did a 138 on the dash in a civic coupe playing celine deon"my heart will go on"off the titanic sound track. 2 vega series 12s off a hifonics centurian amp.bridged to 1 ohm,about 400 watts.

people come up with the gayest threads. attention loud trunks, i mean come on. and what the **** does this have to do with > Enclosure Design & Construction Help area.
your absolutely right wrong section. my bad. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif Just trying to create a thread for trunk people to compare setups etc.

I grew up in Mesa, AZ. and to keep in the topic correctly heres my box.

HPIM0520.jpg

hey rob,dont worry about it,this section is fine,some people just need to pick at things to make themselves feel cool.btw those are some nice sawhorses:laugh:

I've got a 94 Civic with 4 Alpine Type R 10's on a MTX 81000D so far 142.1 is the best i got outta it on test tones. But there is a leak from being hit in the rear i need to take care of and the trunk vent isn't sealed off. And the only area I deadened so far is trunk lid. So lotta work still to be done.

im doing 151+ at the kick with my 98 cavy. two aq 2.5 12inch and giving them a good 2000+ watts rms each from a cadence zrs 9000d. looking to break 150 sealed at the dash later this year. go iowa weather.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.